2008年12月11日木曜日

Autumn Festival ~Thanks Giving~

About Thanks Giving Gifts

I introduce for "Thanks giving’s gifts” Gift is various for the present I introduce popular gift. First, about “Food” Food all appetizing, and all very pretty and individual. Maybe pleased almost people. Second, about “Baskets& Box” I think Baskets and Box is very gorgeous and interesting. Contents are fruits, sweets and wine, all mix, and so on. If pretty and funny baskets, we can use or decorate. Third, about “Doors” Because these doors are really funny and pretty, I want to decorate at my room or hall Fourth, about “Flower” Taking of flower, royal road of gift. But full of happy feelings. Flowers are pretty and beautiful and just watch become happy. Finally, about “others” This is everything OK. That person gives what they want to give. For example, dishes, wreath, and ornament and so on. I found Thanks Giving Day is vary happy to people!!









0 件のコメント: